Terms and Conditions of Use – Graduate and Student Resources
- The Institute of Interpersonal Hypnotherapy (IIH) provides online educational resources to its current students and graduates for the purpose of enhancing their education. These resources are for educational purposes only and should not be duplicated or shared in any way.
- IIH holds the copyrights on all of its educational materials and reserves the right to persecute any misuse of these materials to the fullest extent of the law. This includes duplication, reproduction, modification or sale of these materials by any means, including but not limited to, digital, audio, or print media.
- IIH reserves the right to deny a student or graduate access to these files for any reason whatsoever and is not required to offer any reason for such denial.
- IIH students and graduates are required to operate their hypnotherapy practice through the Code of Ethics of the IAIH and their respective State and Federal Laws. The use of these resources that in any way violates these ethics or laws will result in IIH taking the proper steps to ensure the highest standards of conduct.
- Some of the resources listed contain sensitive and confidential materials (i.e. private hypnotherapy sessions) that should not be shared with anyone. Permission is always given by those who may appear in the files, however, all users must respect the confidentiality of recorded sessions and treat them as they would a private client.
- Students should not access or download information beyond there level of training. For instance, students in month one should not be looking at month five materials or working to use such skills.