Becoming a hypnotherapist is certainly a commitment on the part of the student, and in larger measure, for the Institution delivering the education. We honor a student’s commitment to what will become a powerful new set of skills and possibly a new and rewarding career. We want potential students to know just how committed we are to delivering an education that far exceeds their expectations. Read more here about how we work with you to achieve your goals…
Our Commitment to You
An education, especially one that is devoted to learning true career skills, is one of the best investments that you could ever make. To become a certified hypnotherapist with 500+ hours of training is no small commitment. We realize that you are putting forth your time, energy and money to take this step, and appreciate that this is not a step to be taken lightly. True hypnotherapy training is not a weekend workshop. 500 hours of training usually takes nine months to complete, and is for those students who are truly serious in quality learning platforms.
We take your commitment to learn hypnosis seriously, so we focus on five major factors that make for a truly great hypnosis certification:
- State-Licensure: We can never emphasize enough the importance of getting your hypnotherapy certifications through a school that is licensed by their respective State’s Department of Education. All IIH diplomas are backed by the Florida Department of Education’s branch for postsecondary education, known as the Commission for Independent Education. This is no small undertaking for any school, yet it yields great rewards for students who know that their diplomas are real and not just given by someone who rented out a hotel conference room for a weekend.
- 500+ Hours of Training: Our commitment to you involves a significant amount of training material. IIH training offers hundreds of hour of online and in-house learning that prepares you for a true career in hypnosis. Becoming a hypnotherapist with anything less than 300 hours of training does not help students truly learn and it does not help the public to truly benefit from all that hypnosis has to offer.
- Online and In-House Learning: Learning in a classroom is wonderful as it offers group bonding and hands-on instruction. This is a significant part of IIH training, yet over the years we have adopted powerful online learning platforms to maximize your education. We encourage that you receive the best of both worlds and to embrace modern technology to learn better, faster and smarter than just sitting in a classroom alone.
- Qualified Instructors: As IIH expands across the U.S., we have created powerful teacher training systems to ensure that your instructors, supervisors, mentors and examiners are more than qualified for their positions. In order to grow, IIH has had to grow slowly as we’ve only allowed truly qualified instructors to teach our students our unique style of hypnotherapy.
- Deep Spiritual Commitments: Hypnotherapy is wonderful without any real depth or meaning. The techniques of hypnosis can change people’s lives for the better even without an acknowledgement of the Transpersonal aspects of hypnotherapy. We, at IIH, value the spiritual-side of our work and find that our students and clients value this as well. With an education centered around high-standards and clear spiritual principles, you find a solid and fulfilling learning environment.
We urge you to call us to learn more about what we offer, and what it takes for you to become a Certified Hypnotherapist through our school. An Admissions Representative is happy to receive your call at 800-551-9247 or visit us online at www.InstituteofHypnotherapy.com.