You did it and I congratulate you for it! We all did something very special and it is worth acknowledging.
My special thanks go out to our team that helped to make that possible. Thank you to Dani Fox for being a truly wonderful supervisor and instructor. Thank you to Madel Matias who helped each of you through impeccable work as our Student Services Director, and perhaps most importantly, to Monica Watermann who helped each of you to enter the door with a warm welcome and a kind heart.
It takes a team of people to create Hypnotherapists with State-Licensed diplomas with over 500 hours of training, yet it took your commitment, dedication, long hours at the computer, and a significant investment of time, energy and money to make this happen. You did it and once again I congratulate you for it.
The journey doesn’t end here. Of course it’s only the beginning. Please be sure to consider the following things as we launch you off as Certified Hypnotherapists:
- IAIH CEUs and Interpersonal Hypnotherapist Credentials. We offer many courses and are creating more that can help you to continue in your Hypnotherapy education: http://www.tfioh.com/CEUs-2.html
- IAIH Conferences. Stay connected and sign up for the May 2019 conference: https://www.interpersonalhypnotherapy.com/conferences
- Weekly Newsletter. Each week you should keep receiving our newsletter with my weekly blog article and other IIH and IAIH announcements.
- IAIH Law and Legislative work. We continue to work with various cities and counties to protect the free and open practice of Hypnotherapy. The work is never done. Ongoing work is in progress and finalized work can be found here: https://www.interpersonalhypnotherapy.com/legal-efforts
- Graduate Support. Feel free to email me with client and/or marketing questions, or if there is any way that you feel that I can support you personally: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Repeat the Training at No Cost. I cannot recommend enough that you repeat your training once you feel ready. You will always have lifetime access to our online library with literally thousands of hours of hypnotherapy related material (Past Conscious Community Recordings, Online Interactive Tutorials, Live Class Recordings, and Bonus Resources). Repeating the training is an invaluable way to refine your skillsets and to deepen your understanding and proficiency. If you ever want to attend again in-house, just let us know to ensure that we have open seats and then you are more than welcome to do so.
- Grow with us. I am always open to discussions about how you can grow into being a supervisor aide, supervisor, mentor, examiner, or even an IIH Location Director. The door is always open.
You are now a proud graduate of one of the few State-Licensed Hypnotherapy Schools in the Country and still the only one in the State of Florida. You did something that you should indeed be proud of and I commend you on your accomplishment.