Join Matthew J. Brownstein for a set of teaching and practices that is radically transformational and life-changing. A Course in Miracles is a book consisting of the Core Textbook, Workbook for Students, and Manual for Teachers. It is a path to peace, love, joy, and Divine Guidance that is exceptionally consistent in its philosophy and wonderfully transformational in its practical application. Whether you are new to the Course or a long-time student, this class will take you deeper into the text and will enhance your overall understanding of key ACIM concepts. Topics will include, yet certainly will not be limited to:
- What is the Miracle and how do we apply it?
- How are Miracles and Forgiveness intertwined?
- What does the Course mean by revelation and atonement?
- How do we understand words like God, Christ, and The Holy Spirit in a modern spiritual context?
- The Difference Between Special and Holy Relationships
- How to listen to Divine Guidance as a practical means of living life
- The Course’s view on “Psychotherapy” and what it means to be in private practice
- The Model of One Problem and One Solution
- Understanding the Nature of Ego-Dynamics
- Error and the Ego
- Understanding Level Confusion
- Creation and Communication
- The Function of the Miracle Worker
- The Ego’s Nightmare, The Ego’s Happy Dream, and Waking Up
- True Forgiveness as Opposed to Forgiveness to Destroy
- The Course’s View on Healing, Reincarnation and Psychic Powers
- Self-Concept versus Self
This course is designed to integrate seamlessly with the Interpersonal Hypnotherapy model and to offer a deepening of all attendees’ spiritual practices. All are warmly welcome, and all paths and belief systems are respected and honored.